The St. Oswald Suite
Occupied by Oddie Holdings Ltd.
Oddie Holdings Limited is the holding company for six businesses whose interests range from the international movement of magazine production equipment, based at their factory in Belgium, to investments in companies such as AromaWorks London, the multi award winning natural lifestyle brand.
• Brick / slate
• 581 sq. ft
• Impressive entrance lobby
• Plaster & painted walls
• Surface mounted CAT II lights
• 3 comp. parameter trunking
• Channel underfloor trunking
• Male, Female & Disabled Wc’s
• Shower facilities
• Fitted kitchen inc. fridge freezer
• Exposed timber roof joists
• Stainless steel ironmongery
• 1 car park space to 240 sq. ft
These extensively refurbished Grade I & II listed former agricultural buildings now provide stylish grade A office space set within this picturesque location.
The development has the benefit of gas, water, electricity and mains drainage. Access is also available to the fibre network along with the latest data communications links.